Phone 502-390-7473

Fax 502-208-1555


Hours Mon–Fri 9am–5pm

Address 908 Lily Creek Rd, Ste 101
Louisville, KY 40243

Personal Insurance

Homeowners, personal auto, and personal liability are some of the primary personal insurance policies that protect our clients’ assets; however, coverage is available to insure motorcycles, boats, RVs, and ATVs so that you can enjoy your hobbies knowing that you are protected.  

Auto Insurance

Bodily injury and property damage liability, personal injury protection, medical payments, uninsured/underinsured motorists, comprehensive, collision coverage are the major components of an auto insurance policy, designed to protect you in the event of an accident or theft.

Homeowners Insurance

A policy designed to protect your home and furnishings from loss, such as fire, wind, and hail. Personal liability coverage is also an important part of the homeowners’ policy. Coverage is available for homeowner’s, condominium owners, and renter’s.  

Boat, Yacht

Major coverage components available in a watercraft policy are: bodily injury and property damage liability, medical payments for passengers, as well as physical damage to the watercraft hull and motor in the event of an accident or theft.


RV Insurance policies are similar to an auto policy in that they offer bodily injury and property damage liability, personal injury, medical payments, comprehensive, and collision coverage.  In addition, coverage may be purchased for personal belongings, equipment, and attached accessories. 


Motorcycle insurance is similar to auto insurance in that the policy provides coverage for bodily injury and property damage liability and offers coverage such as personal injury protection, medical payments, comprehensive, and collision coverage.

Inland Marine

Personal inland marine insurance (sometimes called a “floater” or “scheduled personal property”) is designed to insure personal items that may be unique in nature or value and/or easily moved.  Typical items eligible to insure under an inland marine policy are jewelry, fine art, and musical instruments. 

Rental Dwellings

Insurance is available to cover habitational properties that are rented to others. Typical policies insure the dwelling against perils such as fire, lightening, wind, and hail. Coverage may be added for detached structures and personal property. Other important coverage offered is liability and medical payments coverage.

Umbrella/Excess Liability

This type of policy offers an additional layer of liability protection that goes over scheduled underlying coverage, such as personal (homeowner) liability, and personal auto liability. 


Travel insurance is designed to cover unexpected costs while traveling, such as medical and transportation costs.

Identity Theft

Identity theft policies are designed to reimburse for costs associated with the theft of personal information, such as repairing credit reports and legal costs.